TOM | Tom Servers Racing Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[TOM]™Mukki

Go down

[TOM]™Mukki Empty [TOM]™Mukki

Post by mukkipukki Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:04 am

Hello
I’m Perttu (known as mukkipukki or just mukki) and i’m 27 years old. I grew up in a small town called Iisalmi which is located in the middle of Finland. For the music guys, the most known product of Iisalmi is Genelec audio systems. Smile After high school I moved to Helsinki to study in 2004. However, before studying I worked about 6 years(most of the time in Finnair Cargo).
I started to play LFS around in 2003/2004 but I forgot my user userid/password couple years later. I met Demonaz in the school in 2010 and I recommended LFS to him. So, after that we started to drive with fbm and since then I have been known as mukkipukki. Soon after that we met TomTom and we have known each other since 2010. cheers

Now I’m studying Software engineering in Metropolia University of Applied Sciences and I’m going to graduate soon..hopefully. I have many hobbies like Snowboarding,Rc-planes/Helicopters/UAV:s,sailing,Music and so on. Nowadays the biggest is maybe the LFS Very Happy

regards
Perttu “mukkipukki”
mukkipukki
mukkipukki
Team & Server Owner
Team & Server Owner

Registration Date : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down